Welcome to Third Grade!!!!!
This is my twenty-eighth year to teach third grade. My twenty-sixth year at CES. I love teaching third grade. I am very excited about this year. Your child will be learning lots of new things in third grade. Communication is a very important part of your child's education. Email and Remind are two easy and simple ways of communication.
Facts about Mrs. Paula Phillips
- I graduated from Brownsboro High School
- I graduated with my B.S. in Education from University of East Texas
- I graduated with my Master in Education Administration from Lamar University
- I live in Chandler with my husband, Mike and our Chihuahua, Buddy.
- I enjoy traveling, biking, reading, and spending time with my family.
- A few of my favorites; Mexican Food, chocolate, and BLING!
I am looking forward to an exciting year in Third Grade. If you have any questions or concerns, my conference time is 2:10-3:00. email [email protected]
7:40-7:55 Bell Ringer